- Farmers (both commercial and smallholder)
- Processors (Textile Industry, Oil Expressors, Millers, Brewers, Dairy Products Processors, Abattoirs and Meat Processors, Ginners)
- Merchants / Marketers / Traders of Agricultural Products
What do the key stakeholders expect?
- Food security for its people
- Creation of employment and income for its people.
- Improved standard of living for the nation.
- Raw material security for industry and commerce.
- Generation of foreign currency
- Financial assistance for inputs and working capital.
- A guaranteed market for their produce.
- A price that reflects value for their products.
- Guaranteed supply of raw materials.
- A fair price for what they are buying.
Merchants / Marketers / Traders
- A good market information system.
- Fairness in the marketing of agricultural products.
The Agricultural Marketing Authority is responsible for promoting production in all facets of agriculture namely crops and livestock.